E-Mail Encryption Service: Features
The necessary public keys of the recipient for the encryption are automatically extracted and stored from signed e-mails. Incoming encrypted e-mails are again automatically decrypted by the Gateway. This decryption is displayed in the e-mail header. In addition, all outgoing e-mails can be automatically signed. This is also defined in the policy using the web based antispameurope Control Panel.
The encryption service takes care of the complete certificate management. Encryption, decryption and signature occur automatically and transparently without further interferences from user. Incoming and outgoing e-mails are thus not only protected against unauthorized disclosure but also reliably protected against tampering.
Characteristics – Summary
• Fully automatic encryption and signing of outgoing e-mails using S/MIME
• User-specific certificates
• Certificate management and handling by antispameurope, without user or admin effort
• Adjustable policies
• Web-interface for administrative functions and policy adjustments
• Central management by antispameurope, 24/7 monitoring
• No software, no hardware, no maintenance
• Fixed calculable costs
• Full 24/7 e-mail and phone support
• Operates in redundant, secure provider computer centers