Managed Gateway Service for Providers
Effective infrastructure protection at low prices and easy access to all antispameurope premium service offerings for your users: antispameurope's Managed Gateway Service is the optimal e-mail security solution for e-mail providers.
Increasing Spam levels – Margin loss caused by higher costs
Rapidly increasing Spam levels are becoming a serious problem for providers of e-mail services. High Spam levels cause higher workloads on e-mail infrastructure – the need for processing power, data space and transmission capacity is constantly increasing. Furthermore, Spam filters need high administration effort to be effective. Unfortunately, user do not perceive the high effort needed and are not willing to pay higher prices.
Cost cutting through antispameurope's Managed Gateway Service
antispameurope's Managed Gateway Service offers the optimal solution. The basic service at very attractive prices protects and the infrastructure and reduces system load. Optional services offer attractive margins and differentiation in a competitive environment.
User e-mails are simply routed via antispameurope’s fully managed gateways, which are situated – depending on the number of e-mail users – either in the provider’s data center or in antispameurope’s data centers. The basic version already offers active protection against DoS- (Denial of Service) attacks and Spam waves. An average blocking rate of over 99% effectively relieves the subsequent infrastructure.
Added value through optional Premium Services
Providers’ answer to rising pressure on margins is differentiation by premium rate services. Individual users may optionally order all antispameurope premium services – e.g. spam filters guaranteeing 99.9% detection, 100% e-mail archiving or automated digital signatures for outbound e-mails. The additional services can be directly activated by users by means of the provider’s website.
Characteristics - Summary
Basic Spam Protection
• Spam blocking with an average blocking rate of presently over 99 %
• Active protection from DoS (Denial of Service) attacks
• Load balancing and hot fail over via antispa-meurope infrastructure – uninterrupted e-mail traffic during attacks, overload or system
• Central system management by antispameu-rope with 24/7 monitoring
• Alternative hosted managed service within an-tispameurope’s computer centers or managed services within the providers‘ computer centers (starting at 25,000 e-mail users)
Premium Services (may be added for each e-mail user individually)
• Premium spam filter service guaranteeing a 99.9% detection rate and at the same time less than 0.0004% false positives plus
• E-Mail continuity service – 100 percent e-mail availability through an e-mail stand-by system
• Fully automated, legally compliant e-mail archiving
• Automated e-mail signature via S/MIME