Legal certainty and central filing at the same time
Statutory regulations for the legally compliant archiving of business e-mails also apply for small companies. It is, for instance, specified that certain company mails are stored over a long period of time of up to ten years – and that this is done in an electronic and demonstrably unchanged and unchangeable form. It is not all that easy to meet these high requirements, in particular for companies with a small number of employees in which there is a lack of corresponding IT infrastructure.
Archiving without additional effort
In contrast, the E-Mail-Archive Service from antispameurope archives your electronic mail entirely automatically. You do not have to carry out any additional tasks or make any additional settings – the e-mails are stored securely, encrypted and backed up in data centres in Germany. The duration of archiving can be set individually via the control panel.
Prompt search results in the e-mail archive thanks to full-text search
How often do you look for correspondence or an individual e-mail that was, in some cases, conducted months or even years ago and which is somewhere in the e-mail program? The e-mail archive makes the search substantially easier: the message you are looking for is just a few mouse clicks away thanks to the full-text search. Attachments are also searched through. With the Outlook plug-in, this is particularly easy to do from the e-mail programme. Another benefit is that you can thus free your workstation from the burden of old e-mails as the entire e-mail traffic is stored in the archive.
Benefits of E-mail Archive
• 100% archiving of all incoming and outgoing e-mails
• Fulfilment of legal requirements (e.g. principles for data access and verifiability of digital documents)
• Without any intervention by the users, fully automatically
• Adjustable archiving duration
• Web-based administration, search via full-text index and certain search criteria (e.g. date)
• No installation of hardware or software at the customer's premises
• Encrypted data storage in Germany
• Outlook plug-in for simple subsequent archiving and for rapid access to the archive