Secure Web Service
Secure in the web
Surfing on the web is now the most common means of spreading viruses and Trojans. Studies also prove that employees regularly misuse their employer's Internet access without permission for private purposes. The antispameurope Secure Web Service reliably blocks access to dangerous and unwanted websites, thus ensuring security. As with the Secure E-Mail Service and E-Mail Archive, there is no effort or costs involved with the Secure Web Service. The web data stream merely has to be changed over once to the data centres of antispameurope where it is scanned for harmful or unwanted content fully automatically.
Simple adjustment of the web filter to the respective requirements
The pre-configuration enables rapid and easy introduction of the Secure Web Service. The central control panel is available for individual setting of the service – changes to the standard settings can be made in this way. If a user, however, has to access a certain blocked website, he or she can request release at the click of the mouse and the person responsible can then issue the release at the press of a button.
Benefits of Secure Web Service
- Reliable blocking of locked and dangerous websites
- Integrated virus filtering for the entire web data traffic
- Blocking of dangerous or prohibited downloads
- Independently of the browser and operating system used
- Simple release management with automatic notifications
- User or group-based white lists
- Comprehensive access statistics